We should all LOVE where we live. Our homes are where the best of life happens. The neighborhoods where we grow up often help define who we become. Owning a home continues to epitomize the ultimate sense of security and one of the best financial investments you can make.
I am driven to provide unparalleled customer service to every buyer and seller I have the privilege of assisting. And, while I have documented success and professional designations, I am most proud of and continue to be amazed by the trusted relationships I have been blessed with over the years.
I grew up in Edina, went west to Spokane, WA where I earned my B.A in Economics at Gonzaga University. After 9 years in Portland, Oregon, I knew it was time to return home to my family in Minnesota to raise my 4 favorite humans, my kids. I absolutely love living here and truly believe it is the best place to call home.
If we are “meeting” for the first time via this medium, I want you to know your success as a buyer or seller is as important to me as my professional reputation among the industry’s best that I have privilege to network with on your behalf. I promise to always have your back and to do my best to make sure we have a little fun along the way.
- The National Association of REALTORS® Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) Designation
- The National Association of REALTORS® Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
- Voted Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Super Real Estate Agent
- Guild Member, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- International President’s Circle